News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS which is low and resourceful ...  (Read 3777 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
VPS which is low and resourceful ...
« on: October 29, 2019, 06:03:55 PM »
Comparing VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hostplax.com, which plan should I use for hosting a blog? 

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is low and resourceful ...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 09:28:10 AM »
I too have nothing but good things to say about Kvchosting.net and their service. My collaboration with this hosting provider is almost 2 years now and they have always treated me with respect and given me full support to achieve my goals. Moreover, their attitudes towards their customers are 100% friendly.

envystomeking

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 07:12:09 AM »
Watch sports online 24 hours a day

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 09:08:05 AM »
Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. kvchosting.net is a nice web hosting provider.
This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 09:15:04 AM »
Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always some one waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. I was also impressed that Kvchosting.net advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 10:47:27 AM »
I am very satisfied with Kvchosting.net enterprise SSD VPS service and I don't see myself changing webhosts in the future.
They also have an excellent customer support and I've always received quick replies to my queries.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.