News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 4599 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: October 28, 2019, 06:26:41 PM »
ASVhost.com and winnervps.com VPS accounts are enticing for me and I have to know which plan is the best for hosting an e-commerce project?

Dasdim

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 04:12:30 PM »
VPS deals from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 08:51:09 AM »
I have had no issues with Cloudarion.com kvm ssd vps at all and have moved three other client's website to them.
They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 09:50:02 AM »
I like Libertyvps.net - a decent bitcoin offshore hosting service and highly recommend them to others.
EVERY time I have a request, problem or issue I get an answer or a response quicker than if I could do things myself. I love the support!

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 06:42:10 PM »
ASVhost.com and rockhoster.com VPS accounts are solid and trustworthy.
They are VERY reliable and whenever I have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 09:05:51 AM »
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Have seen superb VPS hosting solutions in Finland offered by LusoVPS.com professionals.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.