News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: How can I make a right choice?  (Read 117 times)

madio

• View Profile
How can I make a right choice?
« on: September 13, 2019, 04:30:49 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are very attractive for me and I have to make a right choice, so what is that?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: How can I make a right choice?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 10:35:23 AM »
Kvchosting.net really has been exceptional. They have a great infrastructure with litespeed (an amazing value!) and fast bandwidth providers.
The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 10:52:24 AM »
+ vote for kvchosting.net SSD web hosting deals. I can create MySQL databases myself through the control panel without authorization. I can add additional TLD's at no extra cost. My webmail is a lot easier to get to than it is on other hosts using cPanel. Recommended.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

DianaDickson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 04:00:53 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are very attractive for me and I have to make a right choice, so what is that?

Hello,
There are multiple hosting providers in the market, Due to which choosing a perfect hosting has become a difficult task. before choosing the right hosting one should know for what purpose he wants the hosting. Below are some points which you should keep in mind before buying a hosting.
1. Know which type of hosting you need.
Take a movement before selecting the hosting and think about which type of hosting you’re looking for, Know your website purpose. Below are the types of hosting.
Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting or Dedicated Server Hosting.
If you have don't know about these hostings you can check for the links below where you will able to know in detail about hosting.
2. Know what type of site you’re building.
If you are building a site that has more traffic or server load, then your type of website will determine which features are important for a site.
a. For blogging consider a WordPress web hosting.
b. Online store considers eCommerce hosting services.
c. For an online portfolio or resume consider the Website builder.
d. For personal sites consider a low cost, High-value Hosting
e. For Business Site consider a host with which you can grow.
3. Understand how many resources you require and which one.
a. RAM & Storage.
b. Bandwidth and Data transfer
c. Emails and Domains
d. Reliability and Uptime rates.
e. Security and support.
4. Most Important How web Hosting Price Works.
Before buying anything we think about price and then buy it. but, new get in the trap of low price hosting providers. I know cost is the main factor in your decision but don't sacrifice support and performance.
5. Choose a host with which you can grow.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 08:42:49 AM »
Well done by Kvchosting.net team! They will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future.
I got a test account with them for a month. No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.

VIKHOST

• View Profile
    • VIKHOST
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 02:49:26 PM »
What about Vikhost? We offer great servers with high uptime, fast ssd, free install/reinstall etc.
https://vikhost.com/
Dedicated and Virtual Servers, DDoS Protection Services to Clients Worldwide!