News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Rockhoster - Will it be good to deal with this host?  (Read 3341 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Rockhoster - Will it be good to deal with this host?
« on: April 10, 2020, 08:31:09 AM »
Os commerce or magento shopping cart? Why?
Require over 100 gbs of HD
What are your views on rockhoster.com reseller hosting solutions?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Rockhoster - Will it be good to deal with this host?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 07:34:05 AM »
I have 2 personal sites and two forums with Rockhoster.com and have been completely satisfied with every aspect of the company from setting up, to service, to help with little irritating problems at my end. Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, this web host help me along the road all the way.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 11:16:55 AM »
I paid via paypal, Rockhoster.com helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 07:55:20 AM »
I'm using rockhoster.com web hosting to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients. Their servers are reliable and fast for their 'shared' hosting classification, and overall everything works great. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 12:07:37 PM »
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.
Features are very good... and RockHoster team increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago. I like this decent web host, I'm happy.