News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs Rockhoster.com  (Read 3408 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs Rockhoster.com
« on: August 29, 2019, 05:44:55 PM »
Which VPS is the best - KVChosting.net vs Rockhoster.com?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs Rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 10:29:23 AM »
Rockhoster.com will be a good place for hosting websites. I have had almost 100% uptime and they give you nice features for no cost.
Nodes are not overloaded and best of all they will work with you if you need cheap hosting. All in All I wish I could give them a 6 out 5.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 12:14:19 PM »
All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.
Rockhoster.com will be a good choice of web host. Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 12:25:28 PM »
When I joined Rockhoster.com community, the support I received in order to launch my website was prompt, thorough and personal. In the months that followed the support team has always answered my questions with thorough technical knowledge, making sure that even a small business customer could handle the technical advice.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 08:33:41 AM »
I've been using kvchosting.net SSD hosting services for half of the year. The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 10:51:42 AM »
Well, rockhoster.com offer good pricing, fair support - our hosting was actually done by shared, and while their support was generally good.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.