News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Low cost shared plan to sign up with ...  (Read 5151 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Low cost shared plan to sign up with ...
« on: August 29, 2019, 05:28:22 PM »
I need a cheap shared account and two hosts are in my mind: hostingsource.com and hostplax.com, so which one would you choose if you were me?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Low cost shared plan to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 10:34:03 AM »
Check out kvchosting.net SSD shared hosting deals. Their support is amazing and I've yet to see any host that even compares with support options and availability. The uptime is great

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 07:27:38 AM »
rockhoster.com: asking $1.99 per month for decent service.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 12:18:04 PM »
Can also recommend Canspace.ca and their shared hosting accounts. Highly recommended Great tutorials on everything about building a site with them!

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 08:50:13 AM »
What I want to say is that everything works fine with Hostingsource.com - a decent host. The people on the site are so helpful.. I don't even care the price is rock bottom. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

AdrianG001

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 08:52:41 PM »
I need a cheap shared account and two hosts are in my mind: hostingsource.com and hostplax.com, so which one would you choose if you were me?

Choosing a hosting service should determine the project you want to create. There are many hosting companies. Each of the companies has its advantages but also its drawbacks :). I think that first of all you need to determine what project you want to create and match your hosting company and service.

The selection criteria that I am guided by are:

- support operation

- efficient service

- server stability

- no limits

- free SSL certificate

Also, I pay attention to the form of communication between the company and clients and whether they have a flexible approach to the client. The latter usually offer smaller companies, not large corporations.

Regards,
Adrian

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2019, 10:34:47 AM »
Back to my experience with HostingSource.com for last couple months - I would say you can rely on it.
Support has been mixed - the on-line chat is pretty good at solving problems when there is an agent available.
Really nice web host with powerful servers in the USA.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2019, 07:16:20 AM »
Great service, good people. HostingSource.com is a well-known US web host with helpful tech support center.
I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support - can highly recommend their hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.