News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which VPS would you buy if you were me?  (Read 117 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
Which VPS would you buy if you were me?
« on: August 23, 2019, 05:41:13 PM »
Which VPS (hostingsource.com or legionbox.com) would you buy if you were me?

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS would you buy if you were me?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 06:26:01 PM »
The best and most reliable VPS accounts can be got from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 10:30:39 AM »
Pretty good VPS hosting accounts offered by LusoVPS.com team. I like their VPS in Finland hosting packages.
Overall the package I use makes this web host Unbeatable in this day and age when being online is a key factor in any business.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 01:12:23 PM »
I have very good success with Legionbox.com hosting. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.

AdrianG001

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 05:07:48 PM »
Hello,

I suggest you to understand the fundamentals of VPS work process, so that you can choose a better package according to your needs. Also, learning VPS process will help you in future to resolve the issue with support team. I have shared some basic aspects below to consider while choosing a VPS Hosting service.

How the VPS hosting works

What is the difference between shared & VPS hostings

What are the Pros & Cons of VPS hosting

What to choose from Linux & Windows

What is managed & unmanaged hosting

Check for Redundancy and Scalability

Check the server configuration & Features

Check for support & affordability.

Regards,
Adrian

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 09:48:07 AM »
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

I've been using nextpointhost forexvps hosting for about a year and everything works like a lock. Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2019, 10:39:11 AM »
I consider QHoster.com to be a perfect web hosting provider. They started to offer KVM VPS hosting deals at good rates.
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

DianaDickson

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Today at 01:29:25 PM »
There are numerous of companies offering VPS web hosting services but who is the best?

When you need dedicated hosting resource or you want to take your business on the internet and need to build your site on a server in same cost of dedicated hosting, virtual private server is that type of service for your business.

VPS hosting stands for Virtual Private Server hosting. It a type of hosting that gives you many of the features of a dedicated server in which physical server is divided into few logical virtual servers, each of which is private.

Here are few main aspects that business owners should must consider while choosing best VPS hosting provider:

Technology
Performance
Datacenter Location
Technical support

Regards,
Diana