News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which account is the best for hosting a forum?  (Read 3884 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Which account is the best for hosting a forum?
« on: August 12, 2019, 06:36:49 PM »
Which account (rockhoster.com or avansit.com) is the best for hosting a forum?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Which account is the best for hosting a forum?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 07:18:35 AM »
I appreciate Rockhoster.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend them to my clients and colleagues.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 08:08:31 AM »
Rockhoster.com is great. Service, Pricing, Reliability, and Features. Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Can't say anything bad about the price either.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 06:47:45 AM »
With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

Try considering Centohost.com website hosting accounts. Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 08:24:58 AM »
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a Rockhoster.com customer. Great network uptime.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2019, 12:10:23 PM »
Well, avansit.com has been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. My site has never been down.

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 09:35:10 AM »
I think that the best solution would be VPS. And for the good VPS provider I can recommend you to have a look at:
qhoster.com, knownhost.com or kvchosting.net