News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: What hosting provider is better for adult content websites?  (Read 3755 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Need over 70 gbs of disk space. Linux, 1 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Hostplay.com offshore web hosting services?
What hosting provider is better for adult content websites? Any reviews, comments please?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: What hosting provider is better for adult content websites?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 08:15:32 AM »
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
Hostplay.com stable servers in Europe >> Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden and Russia.
+ Promo codes: https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 07:24:52 AM »
I am constantly impressed with the support offered by HostPlay.com staff - day or night, they stick with you until the question is resolved. Will continue to use their service for as long as physically possible. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price for offshore hosting packages.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 12:38:11 PM »
HostPlay.com team are great! I would recommend their offshore hosting to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 07:43:10 AM »
Hostplay.com is a well-known offshore web host. The server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.

Mbabu

• View Profile
    • เสื้อฮาวาย ญี่ปุ่น
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 03:12:09 AM »
I'll try some tests.