News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS which is Wordpress-friendly  (Read 4240 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
VPS which is Wordpress-friendly
« on: July 10, 2019, 06:11:11 PM »
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are attractive for me and need to know which plan is the best for hosting a Wordpress blog? 

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is Wordpress-friendly
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 08:11:45 AM »
Happy with Kvchosting.net hosting provider.
I've had questions that were answered and fixed within minutes, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days. They have live chat to help if you get stuck. and they seem to be available almost all the time.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 06:46:47 PM »
Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are trustworthy and solid enough to have a deal with.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

DianaDickson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 01:37:43 PM »
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are attractive for me and need to know which plan is the best for hosting a Wordpress blog?

If you use WordPress for blog writing, website developing, you can host your website with any basic hosting service like shared or WordPress. These type of hosting services are very affordable as compared to other hosting services.
But, if you have a large website and a huge amount of traffic on your website. Then you should go with VPS server hosting for it. A VPS server provides enough bandwidth, large size of hard drive and high speed. So, you can easily host your large website and maintain your website traffic.

For VPS and other all type of hosting services, I would personally recommend you to choose Apps4Rent hosting provider.
They offer managed VPS hosting plans that are available in multiple sizes with various technical components, all based on cloud infrastructure with built-in SSD storage.

Regards,
Diana

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 07:15:00 AM »
I would definitely recommend Kvchosting.net SSD web host to others. It has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.