News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Professional web hosting in Australia (Sidney)?  (Read 4213 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Professional web hosting in Australia (Sidney)?
« on: July 29, 2019, 09:30:56 AM »
Need: - 20 gbs of disk, 600 gbs of bandwidth.Linux! Australia (Sidney)
One of my friends recommended me to try QHoster.com cPanel web hosting.
What are your points on these hosts? What is better for Opencart hosting?
What would be your hosting choice? Why?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Professional web hosting in Australia (Sidney)?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 07:15:59 AM »
My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with QHoster.com provider. My previous host charged my credit card for renewal and the site disappeared. I have never had a single problem with them and highly recommend then to both beginners and experts alike.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 08:20:23 AM »
Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
QHoster.com will serve your needs. They offer +30 server locations: Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 07:17:47 AM »
Pretty amazing. I have had QHoster.com for about 1+ year and I have been very pleased.
Customer support has been second to none - helpful, patient and thorough support staff.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 07:14:21 AM »
I have found their support to be excellent. I greatly appreciate their efforts and look forward to continued business with QHoster.com web host. The service is reliable!