News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Jelastic.com multi-cloud solution?  (Read 3499 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Jelastic.com multi-cloud solution?
« on: February 11, 2019, 07:54:00 AM »
Guys,
While I was browsing the web I found Jelastic.com - they offer multi-cloud.
The platform automates creation, scaling, clustering cloud-native and traditional applications.

They say it improves uptime and security. Is it true? Have you used their service before?
Thinking to give them a try.

Any ideas?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Jelastic.com multi-cloud solution?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 09:34:31 AM »
Would like to share some points about them. Their PaaS offers a very competitive pricing model. To ensure backups, we used Jelastic.com Cloud Scripting and developed a specific add-on that automatically triggers environment snapshots at a configurable frequency that is required by our system.

I'd like to highlight their support and engineering teams are reactive, very knowledgeable about their technology.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Jelastic.com multi-cloud solution?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 07:02:35 AM »
Well, Jelastic.com have a great Dashboard to control everything in your account, from domains to billing to MySQL.
Their platform integrates amazingly well with Java software and provides elegant solutions to manage environment provisioning, scaling, configuration, and backups.

Recommended.