News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Windows cloud hosting services?  (Read 8118 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Windows cloud hosting services?
« on: May 20, 2019, 09:24:28 AM »
Need over 80 gbs of disk space. Linux + 24/7 tech help (in Switzerland)
Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Cloudarion.com Windows VPS hosting services?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Windows cloud hosting services?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 08:52:23 AM »
I would like to say that Cloudarion.com web host always takes me with pleasant surprises every now and then. Every time I feel it could not be better, they come up with yet another offer, either in prices, or in services. I am always impressed due to their efficient web hosting services.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 07:50:30 AM »
Wanna express the point that cloudarion.com provider has features that cater to both people who are creating their first website and those who have web hosting experience. The service would benefit from more intuitive usability and quicker response times.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 07:00:22 AM »
I have recently signed up to Cloudarion.com and found them to be a very good host so far.
My account has more than doubled in size since I singed up with them.
They are simply great!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 08:02:46 AM »
I like them. Cloudarion.com offer SSD XEN/KVM Linux VPS in German, Los Angeles, Switzerland and Russia start from 10 usd.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Passixs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 02:42:21 AM »
The issues discussed here can be used to extend the life of the elite.

Zodiass

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 06:53:30 AM »
I think it should be a class.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2019, 05:27:43 AM »
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable web hosting company, I have the perfect answer for you. There are many cheap web hosting providers, but when it comes to reliability there are only few of them that can be numbered. I would suggest you to have a look at www.webhosting.uk.com. They provide affordable and secured Web Hosting Services for all your needs.

DianaDickson

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 09:04:56 PM »
Need over 80 gbs of disk space. Linux + 24/7 tech help (in Switzerland)
Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Cloudarion.com Windows VPS hosting services?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

Choosing a hosting service should determine the project you want to create. There are many hosting companies. Each of the companies has its advantages but also its drawbacks :). I think that first of all you need to determine what project you want to create and match your hosting company and service.

The selection criteria that I am guided by are:

- support operation

- efficient service

- server stability

- no limits

- free SSL certificate

Also, I pay attention to the form of communication between the company and clients and whether they have a flexible approach to the client. The latter usually offer smaller companies, not large corporations.

Regards,
Diana

RuskinF

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2019, 10:52:11 AM »
Cloudarion.com is one of the best Windows VPS provider that I've come across. They provide a good service whenever you need it. They provide excellent plans at nominal costs with various bundled packages for free. Another thing good about them is their customer support. They've never replied to a query later than 15 minutes of posting it. That's the kind of customer support they have.
Peace.

isaacnick]

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2019, 02:29:00 AM »
If you want to find a hosting, i really recommended https://www.mondoze.com/ hosting company. I have been using Mondoze hosting service for above 2 years+ and I have never encountered big problems compared to other hosting providers. I tried Mondoze is because I saw their Hosting Transfer Program, which offers me 50% OFF and also extra months. They are working hard and they have done a good job for me so far.

markwilson

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2021, 12:58:34 PM »
Windows Cloud Computing has many benefits compared to inhouse window servers.

Accessibility and Availability

One of the most important advantages of Windows cloud computing is the easy and quick launch of servers. We can access windows server from anywhere in the world & no compulsion to sit in the office. We need only internet connectivity & we can work as per our choice.

Flexibility

Windows cloud servers are scalable. We can upgrade or downgrade cloud servers as per our needs. The customer needs not to be tied to one hardware and can choose from the variety of configurations available on the public cloud.

Better performance

Windows cloud servers provide better performance compared to the in-house servers. It helps us to manage our business & data effectively. Windows cloud servers also offer the backup option for your data as per your need so that we can restore it at any point in time. Network connectivity is also ensured by cloud services providing companies. There is usually redundancy in bandwidth and hardware to avoid any surprise downtimes

Pay as per your need

With windows cloud hosting, there is no need to spend money on bare metal servers, and other essential hardware such as switches, storage, routers, and chassis. It saves our capital money & we can use it for other purposes. We can also deploy load balancers to optimize our resources. This is ideal for companies that are not able to identify how much web traffic will hit their server. Upgrading to a higher configuration is a straightforward process in cloud computing.

I hope this information will be helpful!
Mark Wilson