UK Web Hosting Forum > Virtual Private Server (VPS)

Why VPS Hosting Is So effective?

(1/2) > >>

ryanwuk:
Hello,

It would be great if someone tell me, Why VPS Hosting Is So effective?

Thank you

Corrsikos:
A good feature of the VPS is the ability to create sandboxes and honeypots. These are methods of testing software updates and features while keeping the main site secure. Your company uses one of its VPS partitions for its main site and another one as a backup.

Can recommend you to look at Kvchosting.net SSD VPS plans. They are reliable and trustworthy. Just contact them and they will explain everything you may need to know.

MarcS:
Hello,

Virtual Private Server is built by partitioning off a standalone physical server. It runs with its own operating system, bandwidth, and disk space. VPS server resembles a dedicated server in multiple aspects, and the user can reboot the VPS server, install applications of their choice, or choose an operating system to suit their needs. VPS empowers users with a free control panel that facilitates viewing of server information, bandwidth consumption, graphics stats, and lot more.

Check the VPS plans at AccuWebhosting they provide great VPS plans with excellent support.

Forweb:

--- Quote from: ryanwuk on May 14, 2019, 01:01:35 PM ---Hello
It would be great if someone tell me, Why VPS Hosting Is So effective?
Thank you

--- End quote ---
I know that Pretty good and affordable (cheap) VPS hosting plans offered by Autovm.com team.
Use coupon "20OFF" for all plans, give 20% off the price. + you'll get free DDos protection.

Finelige:
I believe Exmasters.com VPS hosting solutions will meet your demands.
As for their plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the control panel area which is very useful!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version