News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com  (Read 98 times)

madio

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com
« on: April 23, 2019, 06:01:30 PM »
Plans which KVChosting.net and QHoster.com provide are enticing for me and need to know which plan is e-commerce-friendly?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 06:06:50 AM »
Everything worked fine and I decided to upgrade to VPS hosting account for $25.99/mo. Kvchosting.net customer support helped me with the process of upgrading and now my website is running fast and efficiently. Everything works fine. Recommended.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 06:36:39 AM »
I can add that QHoster.com team explained they were upgrading the servers and the new server was having a problem with some coding on my site. And They figured out the solution and got my site back up within a half hour.

Very good host.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 06:43:07 AM »
Great job, thanks a lot QHoster.com team. For Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
Good set up for ecommerce sites, the cPanel is excellent and choice of shopping karts is varied and very easy to set up.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 07:28:40 PM »
Servers from asvhost.com and yourlasthost.com are worth trying.
Great hosting with a great support team. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 08:57:33 AM »
Well, the fact is that Kvchosting.net have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
They're honest, fast! It's really worth the extra money just for that!

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Today at 08:56:52 AM »
You will make good choice - QHoster.com is a reliable provider. I have noticed that their support team is well equipped with latest customer management tools and this company is using good hardware, server grade material never fails them. Cpanel they use of one of the best in the world.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."