News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS at affordable prices  (Read 38 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
VPS at affordable prices
« on: April 10, 2019, 06:27:11 PM »
Legionbox.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are solid and attractive for me and I have to pick out the right one, which is that?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: VPS at affordable prices
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 08:07:41 AM »
Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations.

As I know pretty good vps hosting deals offered by qualityhostonline.com - a professional hosting provider. Here is the one package I like:
Super-V1 VPS Plan
1GB RAM, 50GB Disk Space, 500GB Bandwidth, 1 CPU CORES, SolusVM Control Panel, KVM Rock Solid Performance
Price - $19.95/mo - Purchase Now!
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 04:40:24 PM »
Use VPS deals from time-tested companies like rockhoster.com and swissnode.ch.
THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 09:28:09 AM »
I'd like to point out that Libertyvps.net is the only web host in NL that I would recommend to anyone. I plan to stay with them for a long time.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."