News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Swiss VPS vs Netherlands VPS  (Read 3631 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Swiss VPS vs Netherlands VPS
« on: April 04, 2019, 04:15:04 PM »
Swiss VPS from swissnode.ch or Netherlands VPS from hostsailor.com look good for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Swiss VPS vs Netherlands VPS
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 07:20:45 AM »
There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Can recommend QHoster.com and and their windows rdp vps hosting deals. from $24.95 Monthly.
Special: Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 06:39:14 AM »
I always look for a few things:
1. Reliability
2. Support/Knowledge
3. Price - you get what you pay for really.

I can suggest visiting Rockhoster.com as this provider has a nice reputation and offers Netherlands VPS hosting deals.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 06:17:47 PM »
Hostsailor.com are good enough to have a deal with and asvhost.com plans are also worth your attention.
These hosts are solid and trustworthy. They are fast, reliable, friendly and offer outstanding services at modest rates.

Rashowwy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 03:14:40 AM »
I know this reasonably But the advice from somebody anyway