News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com  (Read 75 times)

madio

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com
« on: March 26, 2019, 03:40:31 PM »
Accounts from KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com are attractive for me and I need to know which plan is the best for hosting a forum?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 08:08:25 AM »
All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources kvchosting.net web host puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 06:52:54 AM »
You can trust Kvchosting.net service, it may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 07:42:52 AM »
I have been really satisfied with kvchosting.net service. Don't look any further - if they come cheaper you will never get this level of support. It's about time a company started to take the industry seriously and treat people as people and not e-mail addresses. You will be pleased if you choose them.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 07:14:37 AM »
I have had an account with kvchosting.net for almost 1 year and have been extremely pleased with the service and support.
Support gets back to you always within an hour and reliability has been great. Recommended.

Rocksmix

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 03:46:16 AM »
There is a lot of slippery in getting to read this post, which I am very impressed.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2019, 09:29:01 AM »
Very fast support (even giving you an ETA on email replies).
Kvchosting.net have helped me to launch a number of blogs and I'll use it for any website I ever host.
Excellent Hosting company!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."