UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

warez linking offshore hosting please?

(1/2) > >>

Corrsikos:
What I need:100 gbs of HD, 4000 GB of bandwidth+ 24/7 customer support.
What can you say about warez-host.com offshore web hosting?
Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?

Finelige:
This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Really glad to deal with warez-host.com offshore hosting.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time.

Rizzotto:
Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

Take a look at warez-host.com discounts: https://www.warez-host.com/hosting-promotions.php

Forweb:
I switched to warez-host.com offshore VPS after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help. The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.

wwwspyder:
I've been with warez-host.com for quite a long period of time, and they're the best webhost I've found so far.
I would recommend this host to anyone looking for cheap hosting with all of the features!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version