News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cloud web hosting packages?  (Read 4443 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Cloud web hosting packages?
« on: March 19, 2019, 08:07:22 AM »
Requirements:
- 100 gbs of disk space, - 4 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
& I also need to register 2 .COM domains
I am considering Hostforweb.com to get Cloud web hosting packages and also reg domains.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Cloud web hosting packages?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 06:49:43 AM »
Their support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast. Hostforweb.com pricing, bandwidth, and storage are excellent.
They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because Host-ed is professional web host.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 06:39:42 AM »
Hostforweb.com support is second to none, I have a professional, courteous response within 2 minutes usually!
They have impressed me so much over the past 5 months that I have given up my shared hosting and use them exclusively.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 06:57:26 AM »
As you know, the truth comes out of comparison, so take your time to look at kvchosting.net hosting deals.
I recommend their web hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
Thanks.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 08:16:07 AM »
Hostforweb.com ?
Yeah, it is really good one. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWeb Hosting
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 02:58:49 PM »
Hello,

You should check the cloud hosting packages at AccuWebhosting. All their Cloud virtual servers in Denver(USA) include a Web-Based VPS Management Panel that allows you to monitor CPU usage/memory and disk space usage of your Cloud instance. Apart from this, you can also pause /resume/shut down your virtual machine using the web-based control panel.

They also provide a complimentary weekly backup of VPS. Support is also excellent so I think any cloud server you chose will be  bang for the buck