News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cost-efficient dedicated server required  (Read 3748 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Cost-efficient dedicated server required
« on: February 05, 2019, 07:50:33 AM »
Hey buds,
looking for good place where I can get managed dedicated server hosting:
32 GB of RAM, Linux, 24/7 customer support, 2 TB - HD, 20 TB - Bandwidth.
+ Secure SSL Certificates
Well, having done a search, found QHoster.com web host.
They look to be nice places for that. Is it reliable one? What host would you rather choose?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Cost-efficient dedicated server required
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 07:51:59 AM »
Pretty good hosting deals offered by QHoster.com web host. It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line. Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 05:56:53 PM »
Cost-efficient dedicated servers are available form kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com.
Customer service and technical support is INCREDIBLY (!) knowledgeable, efficient, professional, helpful & courteous. Site has never had any downtime. Definitely recommend.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 07:27:03 AM »
The things I like about QHoster.com are: full of available scripts, 99.9% uptime, fast servers host.
The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 08:34:13 AM »
I have accounts on two of QHoster.com servers, light loads and fast connections, almost no downtime and most important, no overselling. Host-ed is really cool for running wordpress blogs. Customer service.. Prolly one of their best features.. You ever have a problem..
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 07:36:48 AM »
They have impressed me so much over the past 7 months that I have given up my dedicated server and use QHoster.com exclusively.
I recommend them whole heatedly and will continue to host all of the sites that I build and manage with them.