News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: ssd vps hosting account required  (Read 4222 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
ssd vps hosting account required
« on: February 05, 2019, 07:49:31 AM »
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

What are your views on kvchosting.net ssd VPS hosting solutions?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: ssd vps hosting account required
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 07:53:11 AM »
A very happy, long-time KVChosting.net customer..
They do have 24/7 live chat, a 24/7 toll free number, a user forum, and other things.
Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 06:27:44 PM »
VPS accounts from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net can be good for you.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 07:25:34 AM »
I just moved my site to kvchosting.net for a couple of reasons. Their price is great.
They have huge amount of space, traffic and domain. They also have exceptional customer service. I had no problems getting everything set up.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 08:29:11 AM »
I know from personal experience that Kvchosting.net chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot. It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 09:39:21 AM »
Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email (tickets). My site is almost always up (9 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time). I plan to stay put with Kvchosting.net ssd host... The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2019, 06:14:11 AM »
The best options as for me for SSD based services would be:
kvchosting.net
hostingsource.com