News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: hostround.com vs kvchosting.net  (Read 4284 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
hostround.com vs kvchosting.net
« on: November 22, 2018, 03:27:12 PM »
Comparing shared accounts from hostround.com and kvchosting.net, which plan is the best in terms of hosting a heavy website with?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: hostround.com vs kvchosting.net
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 08:30:34 AM »
I can't praise kvchosting.net team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer, - rather they are "real" people who know what customer service is all about. You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 09:23:22 AM »
Very pleased that I stumbled on to Kvchosting.net. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them.
I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 06:53:25 AM »
About 6 months ago I started migrating my clients' sites to Kvchosting.net and the process has been easy, with no glitches! Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 07:06:18 AM »
I've used several hosts in the past and KVChosting.net have exceeded my expectations!
Their server uptime is great, customer support is pretty good, and prices are reasonable.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 07:30:34 AM »
I have proudly been hosting my site with KVChosting.net after being referred from this review site.
Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 07:09:12 AM »
I have been using kvchosting.net  for my SSD based needs and I have to say that I'm 100% satisfied with the service and have no intention to leave them.