News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Choosing a VPS deal from these hosting providers  (Read 302 times)

madio

• View Profile
Choosing a VPS deal from these hosting providers
« on: January 29, 2019, 05:14:52 PM »
Comparing deals from asvhost.com and yourlasthost.com, which VPS account is better to follow? 

VIKHOST

• View Profile
    • VIKHOST
Re: Choosing a VPS deal from these hosting providers
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 01:47:50 PM »
I advise you to add one more hosting provider to your lost, it is vikhost.com. You need to read more about it!
https://vikhost.com/
Dedicated and Virtual Servers, DDoS Protection Services to Clients Worldwide!

hantMancy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 05:55:53 PM »
QHoster.com and hosting.uk VPS accounts are solid and trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 07:58:11 AM »
Performance is Excellent. Highly recommend INSIGHT WEB HOSTING VPS hosting service.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed, and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 06:44:58 AM »
It seems to me that Cloudarion.com will suit your needs. They offer nice XEN and SSD VPS hosting solutions.
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.
Customer support is responsive and helpful.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 09:09:56 AM »
I have VPS accounts with multiply providers and I would recommend you the same to you.
So far I have never had an issue with vpsland.com, kvchosting.net, hostingsource.com

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 06:45:17 AM »
No doubt, yourlasthost.com will be good choice. Uptime has been great, techs are responsive and always online (24/7).
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 06:55:23 AM »
Double post
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."