News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS is in need  (Read 4471 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
VPS is in need
« on: January 17, 2019, 03:29:03 PM »
Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com VPS accounts are provided on sweet terms and I hesitate which plan is better to sign up with? Intend to host a forum.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: VPS is in need
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 07:15:52 AM »
So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. QHoster.com Linux hosting has won my business.
You can trust them, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 04:25:46 PM »
ASVhost.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are solid and decent.
Technical support at them is very quick to get back regarding questions and problems and the team goes into depth to figure out the problem, not just to get me off the line / off chat.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 07:02:28 AM »
Good web host. QHoster.com accept lots of payment options like PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer.

Customer's safety is the main goal for them. Just contact them directly to get all the things cleared.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 07:36:03 AM »
Hostsailor.com have a good reputation for their server hosting services provided in Europe.
I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 06:49:14 AM »
It seems you are looking for the option which can be cheap from one hand and from another hand allow you to have some good deal. I would recommend you check: libertyvps.net
They offshore provider based in Netherlands and they accpet Bitcoin BTW.