News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: High End Dedicated hosting account required  (Read 3438 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
High End Dedicated hosting account required
« on: February 12, 2019, 06:55:33 AM »
There are many hosts and every one of them offers 24/7 support, huge space and bandwidth, lots of features at low cost and much, much more. When you face such offers it seems like a great chance is knocking at your door.

I want to know about the quality of Digitalserver.com.mx and also Okayservers.com dedicated hosting services.
My budget is $250/mo. I am planning to host my web sites at High End Dedicated hosting account.
Do they offer any discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

JustMe

• View Profile
Re: High End Dedicated hosting account required
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 02:58:35 PM »
Check out servers from hostingsource.com and xtremededi.com as their plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network. Support are perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 06:32:07 AM »
Very pleased that I stumbled on to Okayservers.com and their Budget servers in Germany. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 08:37:03 AM »
Never had a problem with Digitalserver.com.mx except a server glitch, which they took care of within 40 minutes of my notifying them.
They offer a wide list of dedicated servers in Mexico - Great prices and package deals, too.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 07:50:32 AM »
I've only had a wonderful experience with this hosting in Mexico. Their servers are DDos Protected.
Digitalserver.com.mx is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.