News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server to buy ... where from?  (Read 3269 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Server to buy ... where from?
« on: February 08, 2019, 05:11:19 PM »
Yourlasthost.com and hostingsource.com servers are attractive for me and I wonder which plan suits me the best in terms of hosting a blog? 

JustMe

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy ... where from?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 03:32:39 PM »
Use servers from time-tested companies: QHoster.com and ASVhost.com.
The tech support crew is knowledgeable and responds quickly to help you resolve any issues. I know this personally because I have contacted them with my problems several times and those issues were resolved quickly and to my customer's satisfaction. Great Prices, Great Offerings, and Great Service.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 06:34:36 AM »
Hey OP, you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support... ;)
I can share these web hosting providers : 1) Exmasters.com ; 2) HostSailor.com - they offer nice servers along with fast processors.
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 09:40:44 AM »
I have been an Yourlasthost.com customer for over three months now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone. I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up.