UK Web Hosting Forum > Cloud Web Hosting

Cloud server hosting solutions in the Usa?

(1/3) > >>

Forweb:
Hello. I am in search of a web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world. I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.

Does such a hosting exist?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
What can you tell me about hostingsource.com ? Are they trustworthy? What host is better?

wwwspyder:
As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I can recommend Cloudarion.com web hosting in the Usa packages.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Corrsikos:
I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with Hostingsource.com US web host. They've helped me more than I even thought I needed it and installing apps on my page is as simple as clicking a button in their awesome admin page.

Mongchol:
 It's the information I'm looking for as well.

Finelige:
I've stayed with Cloudarion.com for 2 years and look forward to more years with them. :) Recommended.
If you're looking at price only (as I did with my first host!) They are certainly competitive but by no-means the cheapest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version