News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs ASVhost.com  (Read 3613 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs ASVhost.com
« on: January 11, 2019, 05:41:24 PM »
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are attractive for me and I am in two minds which way is better to go?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs ASVhost.com
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 07:36:58 AM »
Think QHoster.com team will suit your demands. I rate them 100% in their support and everything.
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 07:31:58 AM »
Happy using QHoster.com cPanel web hosting, my site was up and ready to go!
This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 08:22:44 AM »
I moved to QHoster.com after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host.
I am very happy with their support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 06:28:19 AM »
QHoster.com is professional web host. They offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan).

The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 07:12:17 AM »
Recommend QHoster.com to other webmasters looking for reliable place to host their web sites. 
Their customer support team was responsive when I contacted them and transferred all my files to them explaining everything in details. I have been using them for 5 months. Everything works fine.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.