News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with  (Read 154 times)

madio

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with
« on: December 26, 2018, 04:10:13 PM »
VPS accounts from brixly.uk and legionbox.com are enticing for me and I have to make a right choice, so what is that from your point of view? Plan to host a forum.

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 08:28:47 AM »
Check out Hostforweb.com cheap VPS deals. I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

USE THE CODE: "code2018" - 20% off for life.

MarcS

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 12:46:09 PM »
We have checked the VPS Plans of both vendors Brixly.uk and legionbox.com and noticed that Brixly offers 75% off only for the first month. It means that you will have to pay regular price from the second month onward.

Legionbox.com offers VPS hosting at $7.00/month, but they haven't mentioned the specification of the server resources on the website. For server specification, you will have to contact them through a support ticket or email which will take an hour or more to get the response. They don't offer live chat support.

If you are interested in going with other vendors for VPS hosting then I suggest you go with AccuWebhosting. AccuWeb Hosting is one of the best Web Hosting Service provider serving to their 50000+ customers around the globe since 14+ years. If you are looking for blazing fast, super scalable, rock-solid VPS with the best support in the Industry, Accuweb hosting is best for you.

Their VPS Hosting plans start with $7.99/month. In our base plan, you will get 1 GB, 20 GB disk space, 150 GB bandwidth, 1 dedicated IP address with 7 days money back guarantee. We do offer Free website control with our VPS Plan.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 01:00:07 PM by MarcS »