News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS account .... which one is better to sign up with?  (Read 68 times)

madio

• View Profile
VPS account .... which one is better to sign up with?
« on: November 28, 2018, 05:58:36 PM »
Legionbox.com and libertyvps.net have VPS accounts which are to my liking and I wonder which way should I follow to host a big blog with?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: VPS account .... which one is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 09:31:45 AM »
If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.

Check out affordable well-balanced vps hosting plans offered by Exmasters.com a try.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

VIKHOST

• View Profile
    • VIKHOST
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 08:38:16 PM »
If you looking for decent hosting with fast and reliable SSD storage, 1Gbps and different hosting locations you can find here
https://vikhost.com/
Dedicated and Virtual Servers, DDoS Protection Services to Clients Worldwide!

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 09:24:06 AM »
You'd better go with Exmasters.com - they offer cost-efficient vps hosting packages in Europe.
As for the uptime, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is unparralled.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 07:11:18 AM »
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I know several reliable web hosts which offer cost-efficient vps hosting deals:
1) Rockhoster.com
2) QHoster.com
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.