News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Choosing a VPS account from a decent provider at modest rates  (Read 3620 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Choosing a VPS account from a decent provider at modest rates
« on: November 23, 2018, 04:49:03 PM »
VPS accounts from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net are really attractive for me and need to know which way should I have a deal with in terms of hosting an e-shop with?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a VPS account from a decent provider at modest rates
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 08:45:35 AM »
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

I like hostnamaste.com VPS hosting service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.
Overall if you’re not completely satisfied with them, you’re not going to be happy anywhere else.

25% Recurring Discount On Shared Hosting Plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, OpenVZ VPS Plans and KVM VPS Plans. Coupon: BlackFriday2018
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a VPS account from a decent provider at modest rates
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 09:32:54 AM »
I have been extremely satisfied with dailyrazor.com vps hosting service in the USA.
Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting.