UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

hostround.com vs kvchosting.net

(1/2) > >>

Dasdim:
Comparing shared accounts from hostround.com and kvchosting.net, which plan is the best in terms of hosting a heavy website with?

Corrsikos:
I can't praise kvchosting.net team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer, - rather they are "real" people who know what customer service is all about. You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.

Finelige:
Very pleased that I stumbled on to Kvchosting.net. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them.
I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service.

Rizzotto:
About 6 months ago I started migrating my clients' sites to Kvchosting.net and the process has been easy, with no glitches! Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.

Forweb:
I've used several hosts in the past and KVChosting.net have exceeded my expectations!
Their server uptime is great, customer support is pretty good, and prices are reasonable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version