UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

Do you know any professional web hosting provider?

(1/3) > >>

Rizzotto:
Do you know any professional web hosting provider?

I would like to get 70 gbs of disk space. Linux. Os Commerce support. Mexico server location
Do you know anything about digitalserver.com.mx web host in Mexico ? The quality of their web hosting services?
Alternatives please?

Forweb:
Believe the comparison will help you to choose the right web host for your needs.
Take a look at ipxon.com and their cheap web hosting in Mexico - features and pricing are quite good.
They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

kanthikayogi:
 Just my suggestions. I think one of the best is nestify.io - All of their servers are located in US.

Corrsikos:
I have never been this satisfied, up until I migrated to QHoster.com cPanel web host. They could not have been more helpful.
It provides you with a website building software which contains some useful scripts.
Easily create and manage databases.

Finelige:
You will make right choice: digitalserver.com.mx is a great host in Mexico. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.
Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version