UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Looking for a decent hosting provider

(1/3) > >>

Dasdim:
I have to buy a server to host a heavy website and two hosts were advised me to try: legionbox.com and hostingsource.com, so which one is the best?

Corrsikos:
I have been with SSD CLOUD for more than 7 months and have loved their hosting and service.
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is really cool. Best host I've had and I have no plans of switching.

Finelige:
Maybe this web host with serve your demands, OP?

I bought hostplay.com offshore VPS hosting account and wanna thank their tech support for setting up my web sites.
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all levelĀ“s knowledge people.

euro-space:
If you're looking for a UK or Europe based dedicated server, check our offers at EURO-SPACE starting from as low as EUR 59 /month.

Rizzotto:
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at okayservers.com servers.
Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version