News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Hostunmetered dedicated server hosting? Reliable or not?  (Read 3910 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Hostunmetered dedicated server hosting? Reliable or not?
« on: October 11, 2018, 09:11:01 AM »
I started thinking to order one of Hostunmeted.net dedicated servers.
My friend told me they were perfect for running High Traffic sites. Is it true?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Any alternatives?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Hostunmetered dedicated server hosting? Reliable or not?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 09:18:39 AM »
Must say that Hostunmetered.net web hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 09:43:49 AM »
I think you can't find a better company than hostunmetered.net web host, always there for you, I've been with them since last 5+ months, I was a tiny host earlier, and with their quality of service/support. Tried their support even at 3A.M. and support tech was their to solve a apache issue in a minute.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 06:39:31 AM »
When we went to hostunmetered.net it was a different world. These guys really know their stuff, professional team they are!
My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their Site Studio is really easy to use. Recommended.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 08:33:04 AM »
There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Centohost.com is great and I'm definitely going to spread the word about them.
I am very pleased with the support I have received. Any questions I have ever asked are answered very quickly and professionally.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."