News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Wordpress hosting ... where to buy it from?  (Read 102 times)

madio

• View Profile
Wordpress hosting ... where to buy it from?
« on: October 02, 2018, 05:54:11 pm »
I am looking for a quality Wordpress hosting and need to know which plan is better to buy: from hostnexus.com or libertyvps.net? Need your advice. Please. 

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Wordpress hosting ... where to buy it from?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 01:45:30 pm »
It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.

I am lucky having found hostnamaste.com web host - these guys are professionals.
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.

15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 06:02:40 am »
I would say you need to check most shared web hosting services with Cpanel, like hostingsource.com, hostgator.com or kvchosting.net. And I'm sure there you will be able to get good service.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 08:54:10 am »
I consider Aspnix.com to be perfect for running any kind of sites.
Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 11:11:19 am »
Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

I would highly recommend dailyrazor.com web hosting solutions, their guys are professionals.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.