News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Low cost VPS account which is good for me  (Read 4389 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Low cost VPS account which is good for me
« on: September 20, 2018, 04:50:05 PM »
QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide attractive VPS accounts which are able to satisfy all my needs and I wonder which plan should I sign up with?

VIKHOST

• View Profile
Re: Low cost VPS account which is good for me
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 06:06:43 PM »
If you looking for reliable, fast and cheap SSD VPS with high uptime and friendly support 24x7 you need to choose vikhost.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 11:18:10 AM »
I found QHoster.com after days of reading reviews about hundreds of hosting services.
I signed up with this host and everything went very smooth. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.

Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 11:06:12 AM »
No doubt, hostnamaste.com is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever.
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 07:20:09 AM »
I like QHoster.com for their affordable Linux Managed cPanel VPS deals and server locations:
Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo), etc.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2018, 06:42:02 AM »
As for QHoster.com pricing, it is reasonable. I like their customer support, it works 24/7.
I never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for a response. If I could give them a 100 out of 5, I would.