News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: I would like to get cheap web hosting in India + domain reg  (Read 4037 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
I would like to get cheap web hosting in India + domain reg
« on: September 19, 2018, 01:27:20 PM »
I would like to get cheap web hosting (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
+ need to register .in, .com.in, org.in domains (5 domains).

Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com hosting deals ?
Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

hostmyweb

• View Profile
Re: I would like to get cheap web hosting in India + domain reg
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 10:45:26 AM »
There are many wellknown Web Hosting Service Providers .but best to me is one which provides all the essential services at very affordable price and also solve queries within a moment by continous online support.

Hostmyweb is best Cheap Web Hosting Company. Hostmyweb provides managed services like Best Domain Name Registration , reliable Cheap Dedicated servers hosting, Best Linux Hosting Services, Wordpress Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Cheap Cloud VPS Server Hosting with 24x7 Live Support. Hostmyweb is the major provider of Cheap Web Hosting solutions. Hostmyweb is among the first companies in Sri Lanka to offer fully automated affordable web hosting solutions and continue to lead the market through the constant development of proprietary web hosting technologies. Hostmyweb provides hosting solutions all over the globe with servers in 17 countries. We have multiple ranges of products to choose from like Best Shared Web Hosting Provider, reseller hosting, dedicated servers, VPS cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, Email hosting, & all types of applications hosting. Whether you need a fast, reliable and affordable web hosting company to host your company or personal website, Hostmyweb 30 days Money Back Guarantee will not be disappointing if you choose Hostmyweb today.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 02:05:58 PM »
I had used several web hosting providers prior to Hostnamaste.com. There is no comparison to my other providers. It’s clear that I now pay less, have much faster and personal support (average 3 minutes to get a reply) and have not yet had any downtime that I am aware of.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 01:59:55 PM »
I can point out that hostnamaste.com is fantastic. If you are looking for shared hosting with great reliability, tools and the best support, then look no further. Easy setup for most features including Wordpress and email. Speedy and friendly customer support for any issues. Great do it yourself problem solving.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 12:31:38 PM »
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.
All in all, Hostnamaste.com is unique, fun, responsible and interacts with the customer.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 11:17:32 AM »
15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.

Hostnamaste.com is simply the best hosting company out there. I can't tell you how good the customer service is... it's just incredible.
The price is great and everyhting is perfect. By far the best hosting company I have used: ever.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.