News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: shared web hosting services?  (Read 5971 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
shared web hosting services?
« on: August 21, 2018, 11:03:59 AM »
Good day,
I want to know about the quality of hostnamaste.com shared web hosting services.
My budget is $10/mo.
I am planning to host my clients' web sites at cheap hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

baldwinjackson

• View Profile
Re: shared web hosting services?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 11:41:47 AM »
I would personally recommend to note down your client requirement before purchasing any hosting account. Generally users make mistake by choosing low performing hosting service which drain efforts in long run, I would recommend you to compare shared hosting vs cloud hosting and decide which hosting type is better for your client website. All the best

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 08:37:31 AM »
You can also use 15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.
Tech support is quick and reliable. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.
Hostnamaste.com prices are reasonable.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 12:18:18 PM »
Don't even bother looking anywhere else, Hostnamaste.com is who you need.
Amazingly prompt response to a query out of office hours to get my e-mail back up and running.

Many,many thanks.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 01:35:20 PM »
I am happy with Hostnamaste.com so far, support has been great and you offer far more features than any web hosting provider I have come across so far. Super nice and helpful customer service. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 09:52:52 AM »
Great work by Hostnamaste.com web host.
I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
I think I finally found a hosting service I'll keep for a very very long time!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

hostmyweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 12:16:36 PM »
In shared hosting, you are required to share server resources with other users. Each user has its own internet domain and resources. In short, other website users are sharing the same server along with your website.

Following are some features of good Shared hosting

Price
Scalability
Features

Hostmyweb is Best Shared Web Hosting Providerrecently to my knowledge.

LolaOrton

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2021, 08:22:55 AM »
The topic is named as shared web hosting services by Forweb who is a hero member with the command and control in the proper way. The budget is available on the stated dollar as the customer has review the Myperfectwords.com with different hosting and customer review in the advance mode.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2021, 10:59:36 AM »
If You are looking for best and in budget shared web hosting provider then You need to go through our website and compare with others plan and services.
we give many and best features to users and our main key point is support.
we give 24/7 support.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2021, 07:59:59 AM »
I assume if you can check qhoster.com for EU locations and hostingsource.com for US location you will be able to find a few good plans more .

albertmay

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2021, 10:30:13 AM »
Some of the hostings are shared and many people are taking hosting with domains every site has a different package. The last time I bought a domain name was Redlink.ae for my friend that was not much expensive on which we giving the cargo service online.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2021, 11:41:37 AM »
EUK HOST is an excellent alternative if you're seeking for the best sharing hosting company. There are numerous hosting providers on the internet, but selecting the right one is important.

What is the best way to choose?
If a hosting company meets your needs within your budget and provides adequate assistance, they are the ideal option for you. Support plays an important role in hosting, and EUK's support team is excellent at providing necessary information to customers.
So, I'm hoping you'll be able to go with EUK HOST.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Garima Singh

• View Profile
    • DTH Plan Update
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2021, 05:13:47 AM »
Blue host is a more expensive Shared Hosting Option than the previous ones, but it offers great features and some value-added plugins and services which make that price a lot more palatable.
 It offers all the core Shared hosting features you’ll need for under $3.95 per month so Check the BlueHost Review India

zilla

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2022, 09:17:14 AM »
Lots of alternatives in the comments, oh. I kinda didn’t get the shared https://khaleejmag.com/ host¿ system but I’m checking the HostNamaste so I think I’ll be able to understand it.