News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com  (Read 103 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com
« on: August 14, 2018, 05:16:24 pm »
Comparing servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com, which plan is better to sign up with?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 06:09:20 am »
I really appreciate QHoster.com for their cheap server hosting solutions on web. Before I have tested 3 hosting providers but was not satisfied. I left my last hosting company because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 10:50:16 am »
You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business. As for QHoster.com uptime, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the uptime is unparralled.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 08:28:52 am »
Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

I like the location choice QHoster.com team offer: Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and many more.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 12:19:59 pm »
Legionbox.com always takes me with pleasant surprises every now and then. Every time I feel it could not be better, they come up with yet another offer, either in prices, or in services. I am always impressed due to their efficient web hosting services.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 01:38:44 pm »
QHoster.com will serve your demands. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with.
I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.