News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Choosing a VPS account  (Read 166 times)

madio

• View Profile
Choosing a VPS account
« on: August 08, 2018, 06:04:47 pm »
I bare in my mind two hosting providers: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net and I wondr which plan is betetr to buy to host a personal blog with?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a VPS account
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 09:08:23 am »
I think you will make the right decision to choose Cloudarion.com and their low-cost vps hosting deals.
No doubt, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

VIKHOST

• View Profile
    • VIKHOST
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 06:50:11 pm »
Please specify, do you have requirements for hosting? What location is preferable for you? If you have questions regarding the choice of services, please don't hesitate to ask about it vikhost.com/contact-us
https://vikhost.com/
Dedicated and Virtual Servers, DDoS Protection Services to Clients Worldwide!

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 06:07:05 am »
I am impressed by Hostingsource.com and their cheap ssd vps plans - start from $8/mo for 30GB - HD, 5TB - Bandwidth
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
+ 24/7/ 365 Dedicated Support & Daily Backups and Snapshots!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 07:25:40 am »
They are 2 different companies and you need to understand that when you are deciding  on the provider.
hostingsource.com -  they are located in USA and provide US based services, while libertyvps.net is bitcoin VPS tend to call themselves offshore hosting with service location in Netherlands. So you need to understand what you need for sure by location then decide on the provider.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 10:51:59 am »
I like hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting accounts - pricing, features, tools are the best.

It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 06:55:10 pm »
KVChosting.net plans are solid and trustworthy.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

raffm

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 10:38:26 am »
There are a load of managed hosting solutions you can easily find on the web. So, I am going to show you a unmanaged hosting solution here:
Linode/Vultr/DO + VPSrobot
you can get 1GB RAM, 20-25GB Storage, 1TB bandwidth from a start plan on Vultr/Linode server, which cost $5 per month and is more than sufficient for the installation of your wp site(it can cater around 30k monthly traffic), plus the free VPSrobots panel which can feed pretty much all your basic needs to manage the server and site hosted on it.
The best thing about this solution is the ability to save you great money when hosting a personal site.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 10:41:59 am by raffm »