UK Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Web Hosting

Do you know any professional web hosting provider?

(1/2) > >>

Forweb:
Hey guys,
Do you know any professional web hosting provider?
I would like to get 50 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
Any hosting reviews?
What are your points on kvchosting.net and their ssd reseller hosting solutions?

wwwspyder:
Happy using Hostforweb.com web hosting services. Check them out as an alternative.

Just had a problem with the my site. I was fixing some code in a PHP file. Well seems like I did something to set my site offline. I sent an email to customer service & like in less than 5 minutes they had everything working smoothly! This is fantastic.

Corrsikos:
As for kvchosting.net ssd hosting plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful, for example, fantasico, which let's you install many useful scripts by filling out a small form and hitting a submit button.

technicalrun:
I am using ids web hosting the services provided by them so far is quite excellent. You can try it too. visit- www.idswebhosting.com

Finelige:
Go ahead, kvchosting.net provide a very good web hosting service.
I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version