News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Powerful Dedicated servers + SSL Certificates?  (Read 3704 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Powerful Dedicated servers + SSL Certificates?
« on: July 06, 2018, 09:57:33 AM »
Hey buds,
looking for good place where I can get managed dedicated server hosting:
32 GB of RAM, Linux, 24/7 customer support, 1 TB - HD, 10 TB - Bandwidth
+ Secure SSL Certificates

Well, having done a search, digitalserver.com.mx look to be nice places for that. Is it reliable one?
What host would you choose if you were me?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Powerful Dedicated servers + SSL Certificates?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 11:09:09 AM »
After one month of using the dedicated server in Mexico I must say I'm impressed with digitalserver.com.mx. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. I have always found them to be fast and efficient and as I seldom bother to write reviews you can assume that I am still very impressed to be doing so now.

The price for their Ssl Certificates is reasonable: https://www.digitalserver.com.mx/certificados-ssl.shtml

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 10:03:03 AM »
I have learned much more from digitalserver.com.mx web host within the past week from their SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE databases.
Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.
Servers are reliable.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 02:19:53 PM »
The technical support team deserves kudos for their never ending quest to satisfy the customer.
Each ticket was responded to in a timely manner which was so quick I was amazed. Any problems I've encountered have been handled fast and efficiently. Digitalserver.com.mx is great web host in Mexico!