News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Offshore cloud hosting?  (Read 3733 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Offshore cloud hosting?
« on: July 06, 2018, 09:36:47 AM »
Hey guys,
Do you know any professional offshore cloud hosting provider?

I would like to get 50 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
Do you know anything about swisslayer.com web host - their cloud web hosting services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Offshore cloud hosting?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 11:04:27 AM »
It took me for over 2 weeks to make my final choice of web host. 3 months ago I gave swisslayer.com a try as they offered cheap hosting plans along with free bonuses: free domain and website builder. Their customer support explained me everything I needed to know and helped me with setup.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 10:02:30 AM »
I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then Swisslayer.com is the way to go.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 10:58:11 AM »
I would like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with swisslayer.com swiss web host.
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 02:17:30 PM »
In many aspects their tech people are amazingly smart and obviously like doing their work on open source software systems.
You get to enjoy technical freedom at this swiss server host you'll find nowhere else.
Top rating to Swisslayer.com from here!