News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Reseller account. Sweden.  (Read 5917 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Reseller account. Sweden.
« on: June 21, 2018, 06:27:34 AM »
Hello!
I have a kinda unusual request. I need reseller account. Main point -  it should be hosted in Sweden. Google search gives warez-host.com as an option. Do you think they are the ones I can trust? Or continue the search?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Reseller account. Sweden.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 01:30:44 PM »
Use the promo code SAVEON20R to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new reseller plans.

Warez-host.com is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
Good job!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 02:22:39 PM »
Great experience, beyond my expectations. Easy with the provided software. I've recommended Warez-host.com Sweden Hosting to other people. Any time I had a question or a problem getting help was never an issue. I've phoned in and used the live chat and both methods offered exceptional service.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 09:25:30 AM »
I've been with warez-host.com for over a year. Their offshore hosting service has been fairly good.
The host is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 11:03:43 AM »
It turns out that I've been hosting 3 web sites for about 7 months with warez-host.com Sweden web host.
I use their VPS server I must say I'm impressed with this hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Recommended.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 02:05:56 PM »
This host has great, timely support.
The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. They worked with me to answer all of my questions pre-sale.
Thanks for the great service Warez-host.com offshore host.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Papathan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 06:30:24 AM »
The UK hosting forum finding is the best ever finding attitude for the curious type of work with the habit of good team. The topic is generally issued an announcement for thinking best in the https://www.bestessay.com/ for the reading of easy hundred or thousand times for the help of others people belonging to this.

bastion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 07:05:07 PM »
I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the essay writers world review you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.

hoalai3493

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2021, 08:22:45 AM »
Thank you for sharing this great article. 888b hopes you will have many more articles for everyone to read.

jamescdumas

• View Profile
    • basketballlegends
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2022, 01:59:34 PM »
We would like to see good and high-quality hosting recommendations, recommendations like this will be really good.  basketballlegends