News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Inexpensive VPS account  (Read 93 times)

madio

• View Profile
Inexpensive VPS account
« on: June 13, 2018, 03:59:05 pm »
KVChosting.net and oissite.com have VPS accounts which are attractive for me and they are able to satisfy all my demands and I need to know which plan is better to have a deal with to host a forum?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Inexpensive VPS account
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 02:06:20 pm »
In my web hosting experience with Cloudarion.com host, I also learned that the hosting panel which they use is very good one and they have learned it well to make users understand pros and cons of things which we have to do every day. I don’t have any complaint against them.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 10:50:36 am »
No problems with warez-host.com VPS hosting so far.
Their prices are extremely competitive, but also their staff are extremely helpful. They have immediately fixed my problems.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 10:27:58 am »
I must admit, the guys over at Kvchosting.net seemed to do everything in their power that they could to get the situation resolved. They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this ssd vps hosting provider. You will get what you pay for, OP.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 11:17:19 am »
Try to consider Cloudarion.com cheap vps hosting accounts - believe their team will find the best hosting solutions for your needs.
Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced downtime. And their features are very good.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.