News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Low cost shared account with cPanel  (Read 441 times)

madio

• View Profile
Low cost shared account with cPanel
« on: June 13, 2018, 02:21:56 pm »
There are two hosts: hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com which provide enticing cPanel hosting accounts on lovely conditions and I need to know which way is better to follow for me?
Any thoughts are welcome.
Thanks. 

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Low cost shared account with cPanel
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 12:51:11 pm »
Hostingsource.com is simply the best hosting company out there. I can't tell you how good the customer service is... it's just incredible. The price is great and everyhting is perfect. By far the best hosting company I have used: ever.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

hantMancy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 05:42:58 pm »
Shared hosting from aspnix.com and mechanicweb.com are worthwhile.
They are for certain the best in terms of services offered and customer support.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 07:40:11 am »
hostgator.com, kvchosting.net, qhoster.com

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 01:31:11 pm »
HostingSource.com provide a very good web hosting service.
I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether.
The first thing I did was install some useful scripts for my website and then started in on some PHP testing.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 02:38:52 pm »
I like QHoster.com cPanel web hosting provider.
The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2018, 10:33:17 am »
Hostforweb.com is a good web host. They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend. They helped transfer my account and provided reassurances of better service.

USE THE CODE: "code2018" !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 09:09:33 am »
You need to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
Take a look at this host: http://mechanicweb.com

Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

amanwaa

• We believe everyone deserves to have their Website
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 11:20:23 am »
YouStable is a reputed web design and development company based in India. The company started by a reputed Blogger who is keen to help the customers and clients to start their journey smoothly. 

YouStable started with the vision to provide cheaper web hosting service without compromising on the quality. The company started to offer quality services at the right price, and it includes all essential add-ons like customer care, email support, latest developments like SSD storage hosting services and more.