News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: web host with 24/7 tech support?  (Read 5480 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
web host with 24/7 tech support?
« on: June 07, 2018, 01:40:40 PM »
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose reliable host to get shared plans.
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order shared hosting solution.
Any info on mechanicweb.com web hosting services and their customer support?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: web host with 24/7 tech support?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 10:54:30 AM »
I've been with Mechanicweb.com for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 02:12:08 PM »
I have nice hosting experience with mechanicweb.com and their wordpress hosting services.
The setup of my webspace was quick and professional - was completed within 5 minutes!!

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 02:09:57 PM »
Mechanicweb.com have been a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness (I can do quite a bit through phpshell), and the connection speeds (including ftp) are much better than my previous host.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

sytes

• View Profile
    • Wordpress Hosting
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 06:33:07 PM »
I have not used them personally , but i have read some good reviews about them online , looks good to go for me

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 06:02:45 AM »
I like the price for web hosting plans offered by Mechanicweb.com team - start $2.93/m - Monthly
+ they offer 45-day money back guarantee. 24/7 customer tech support is ready to help.

Recommended.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

VIKHOST

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 02:23:47 PM »
A lot of hosting company have support 24x7. Please share location what do you need web hosting

Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 03:17:36 PM »
Yes, you should try Cloudways. They are manage hosting providers which makes it easy to create and manage dedicated servers on the choice of your infrastructure provider from (DigitalOcean, Vultr, Linode, AWS, GCE ).
Every server you create with Cloudways comes with ThunderStack and provides 24/7 great tech support