News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap VPS ... where to have it from?  (Read 4802 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Cheap VPS ... where to have it from?
« on: May 24, 2018, 04:06:21 PM »
Cheap VPS accounts from libertyvps.com and hosting.uk are in my mind and I do need to know which one is the best for me? What do you think? 

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS ... where to have it from?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 02:40:21 PM »
Any specific server location? What is your monthly budget?

I can put forward a recommendation to give cloudarion.com vps hosting service a try.
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at their servers. Recommend this host to others.

hostdens

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 12:14:45 PM »
Your corporate site is often the first and primary interaction that your customers — and the world — have with your product, service, and brand. Maintaining availability and performance is critical to your brand integrity. At Hostdens our aim has always been to constantly enhance our services by offering the latest technical strategies to stay ahead of our competitors, thereby becoming a leader in VPS Web Hosting. To continue this trend we have introduced VPS Web Hosting with a 99.9% Uptime. A 99.9% Uptime should often be viewed skeptically. Many web hosting companies claim to offer such an uptime without the technology to truly achieve it. At Hostdens we can honestly, and confidently, say that out 99.9% Uptime is backed by the technology to achieve it. Because we are so confident in our platform, we will compensate customers with 6 days money back guarantee.

100% Secured OpenVZ VPS Hosting Plans.

PLAN 1- $8/Month

• Guaranteed RAM: 1 GB
• Free Control Panel: YES
• Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
• HDD: 50 GB Raid 10
• CPU Cores: 2 vCores.

PLAN 2- $ 13 /Month

• Guaranteed RAM: 2 GB
• HDD: 80 GB Raid 10
• Bandwidth: Unlimited
• CPU Cores: 4 vCores

PLAN 3- $ 25 /Month

• Guaranteed RAM: 4 GB
• HDD: 150 GB Raid 10
• Bandwidth: Unlimited
• CPU Cores: 4 vCores

Why choose Hostdens?
Instant Setup
Easy usability
Value for money
24 x 7 customer service
Unmatched server performance

Visit:- Best Cheap VPS Server Web Hosting

It’s not that we are bragging about our services, our customers say it all!

Hurry up and get Hostdens – the one-stop solution for your web hosting requirements!

Hostdens

Domain Name Registration | $1 Unlimited Hosting | $2 Unlimited Windows Hosting | cheap shared hosting | cheap reseller hosting | Dedicated Servers

Connect with: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 09:00:23 AM »
Why not to give kvchosting.net and their ssd vps service a try?
They are quick and very friendly. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 07:38:36 AM »
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.
Check out these ones:
 - Rareservers.com
 - Swisslayer.com
Compare their VPS accounts, they are able to customize any services/features you may need.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.